1. Write the plural forms.
1. I can see two fish in the fish tank.
2. How many children are there in the school yard?
3. We still need three more forks and (knife) knives for our dinner guests.
4. Many trees lose their (leaf) leaves in the fall.
5. Many (deer) deer live in that forest.
6. Sharks can grow thousands of (tooth) teeth in a lifetime.
7. What is the population of Mexico? How many (person) people live there?
2. Please write the correct form of the adjective in parentheses.
1. Timmy is (young) younger than his brother. ..
2. Sheila ran faster than I did.
3. Tom is angrier than his boss about the situation.
4. The book is slower than the movie.
5. The weather is hotter today than yesterday.
6. Jeff is the biggest football player on the team.
7. Tom is the happiest of all the students.
3. Tell me please about your favorite story we have learnt this year.
My favorite story is Hamlet and Author of this story is Shexpire
4. Read and retell the story.
MINNY’S VISIT TO TOWN
One day Minny, a mouse, came to her friend. Her friend, an old gray mouse, asked her to sit down at the table and have some tea with her. She put two cups of tea and some bread on the table. She said she had no sugar and no cheese and butter to eat with the bread. But she said that there was a mouse in town* who had a lot of good things to eat. Minny said that she often visited her cousin who lived in town. They had a lot of meat, butter, cheese and sugar in their house. They had sweets and chocolates, too. But there was a big animal with green eyes, a big mouth and very big teeth. He lived in that house. All the mice were afraid of that animal.* ‘I know, my dear, it is a cat. I am afraid of cats myself,’ said the old gray mouse. ‘Yes, that’s a cat,’ said Minny. ‘You see, my dear, they have a lot of good things to eat but they are afraid of that animal. I think it is better to have only bread and tea than to live in fear.’
Your mark is 10